TBH I had problems with the sensitivity of the Viewty's screen the first time I had a play with one , I had just got the iPhone at the time and suspect that I was simply being harsh on the Viewty as a result of my iPhone experiences - but TBH I have played with the Prada a few times since then , and I would go as far as to say the touchscreen is more resonsive on the Prada than the Viewty ! - although my experience with the viewty is very limited - so I don't think it would be fair really
I do know a lot of people with Viewty's seemed really pleased with them though , I noticed Orange selling them (as KU990 ) http://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/...duct=449508139 , back when they had them in stock , and toyed with the idea of picking one up , but never got around to it - But TBH I have become REALLY attached to the iphone - I can't bring myself to leave it at home , which is really strange for me , usually I own a selection of devices , and will switch around between them - but now I have a T-mobile Ameo , a Nokia e90 , and an e61 ,a Prada & an N80 all sitting ready to be used , but ultimately none of them are a patch on the iPhone IMO